At Tavola Restaurant + Bar, we are happy to help raise money for local non-profit organizations through our Fundraising program. We donate 10% of the sales from each fundraiser event!
Guests can come in and dine any time during normal business hours on the agreed upon Fundraiser Event date. In order to have their purchase qualify for the fundraiser, one guest from the table will need to present their server or bartender with a copy of a customized event flyer before closing out their bill.
The great part about the structure of Tavola’s fundraising events is that you don’t have to come as a group or during a particular timeframe. Supporters of your fundraiser can dine separately and at their leisure any time during lunch or dinner on your event date; they just need to show the event flyer and then Tavola will kick back 10% of every guest check that qualifies!
Here’s how Tavola’s Fundraising Program works…
- Confirm Your Eligibility: All non-profits are eligible including schools, scout groups, sports teams and church groups. A 501c3 or a W9 form is required in advance of scheduling your event to confirm eligibility. This is also the information we will need on file to be able to issue you a check after the fundraiser.
- Pick A Date: Fundraiser Events may be scheduled Monday thru Thursday, based on availability. Please confirm your date with a member of Tavola management.
- Promote Your Event: Once your date is confirmed, you will receive a flyer via email to distribute to help promote your event. We will also provide you with marketing collateral to share on social media.
- Enjoy Your Event: We will donate 10% of the sales from your fundraising event – lunch, dinner and bar sales are all eligible! The total donation amount will be determined by pre-tax sales from participating guest checks. At least one guest per table must show a printed or electronic version of your flyer to their server or bartender before closing out their bill on the date of your event. Please note that flyers may not be passed out in or around Tavola during the event. All guests must have be given the flyer in advance. Gift card sales and to-go orders do not qualify.
- Payment: A check will be issued and mailed out approximately 15 business days after your event to the nonprofit organization listed on your 501c3 or W9 form. We will be happy to provide you with the donation total in advance of the check being mailed.
Ready to schedule your fundraiser?
Start by filling out the form below and a member of our management team will be in touch soon regarding next steps.
Tavola Fundraising Form