COVID-19 RESPONSE: Together We Can Make a Difference
COVID-19 RESPONSE: Health, Wellness and Safety
We have enhanced our already high sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff.
- Conducting pre-shift temperature checks to ensure our team members and vendors are healthy.
- Staff is practicing social distancing while in the workplace.
- Guests are also asked to practice social distancing and are encouraged to follow the signage in place for direction and assistance.
- When dine-in service opens back up, we will offer limited seating capacity to maintain social distancing, will limit the number of guests in a party in accordance with government mandates, and will require reservations in advance and encourage waiting inside your car until your table is ready.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Staff required to wearing face coverings and gloves.
- Guests required to wear face coverings.
- Frequent sanitizing of high-contact areas.
- Offering hand sanitizers to guests and staff.
- Staff members practicing frequent hand-washing every 20 minutes.
- Single use menus and disposable condiments.
- Take-Out service includes contactless delivery options via GrubHub and DoorDash. Curbside pick-up is also available and our staff will make every effort to make that experience as safe and efficient as possible.
- For outdoor dining, reservations are required in advance via Open Table and by clicking here to help lessen wait times. Guests are also encouraged to wait in their cars until receiving a text notification when their table is ready.
- Mobile, contactless pay is also available.
COVID-19 RESPONSE: Feeding Our Community
During the holiday season, our culinary team will be donating their time to prepare freshly made meals for those in need throughout Delaware County.
The meals will be delivered to Delaware County area shelters during the holiday season, with a goal of providing 100 meals each week to two different shelters.
Individuals can join us by donating a meal or meals. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please note – all orders will be prepared and delivered on your behalf. You do not need to pick up meals and deliver.
EVERY $10 DONATION = 1 FRESHLY MADE HOLIDAY MEAL FOR THOSE IN NEED!
- All holiday meals will include a protein, starch, vegetable, roll and dessert. Gluten free and vegetarian options will also be accommodated.
Springfield Country Club and Tavola Restaurant + Bar partnered with Caring for Friends to help them deliver on their mission to provide meals to homebound seniors and disabled, the homeless, and families with children in need in the 5-county Philadelphia region. During the coronavirus pandemic, the local nonprofit is efficiently providing food, health checks, and friendship to our most at-risk populations to reduce travel and limit crowd size to relieve hunger, contain disease, and prevent civil unrest.
Even though Tavola Restaurant + Bar and Springfield Country Club had closed temporarily to the public amid the pandemic, members of the team still remained working (at a safe social distance) to open back up the expansive kitchen to prepare thousands of meals each week to be delivered to families in need, all prepared with fresh ingredients.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about our Caring for Friends partnership.
Thank you to our community, vendors and staff for supporting our Hoagies for Heroes Fundraiser on Saturday, April 25th. Over $10,000 was raised and all proceeds benefited our local heroes at Springfield Fire Department and Springfield Ambulance Corps.